Review Detail

4.4 32 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums February 19, 2016 1854
Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Supreme
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Today I get an opportunity to review the Vichy Liftactiv Serum 10 Supreme. The Youth Power Serum Accelerated Renewal.

Let me start of with the packaging. The box is a shiny silver with black and white/light grey lettering. It comes in a 30ml light grey glass bottle with a shiny silver dropper. The shape is so fancy it could pass for a perfume bottle.

The scent!! Now that got my nostrils excited before I even squirted it from the dropper. It is lingers on yet it is not overpowering.

Now let's get to the product itself. The dropper does not draw enough product to use in one go, you have to draw twice to get enough to cover the face and neck. I noticed that most of the product is left on the outside of the dropper and you kind of have to wipe it with your fingers to avoid wastage.

The serum has a nice consistency to it, not watery at all. It quickly melts into the skin upon application and doesn't leave any oily residue. My skin feels so nourished and supple.

You will notice that I have an uneven skin tone and pigmentation. It is too early to tell how effective it is with my first use. Let's give it a week to see if there are any improvements....

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply