Review Detail

4.4 32 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums February 19, 2016 1852
Vichy LIftActiv Serum Serum 10 Supreme
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Well, this is my first review after using the Vichy LIftActiv Serum Serum 10 Supreme once. After I told one of my friends about this product, she warned me that the results will be so good, that I'll become a Vichy "addict". Well, I'm still on day one, and I don't think I'd be doing the product any justice by giving an honest review after only one use.

For my first use, I chose to use it at night, as I wasn't sure of any possible reaction, though from reading through the box, it does say that it's hypo-allergenic. For me that's paramount in any facial product! But I was a bit unsure when I came across the work "Hyaluronic Acid". What put me at ease was that this is Vichy, and I know they would never use anything that could potentially harm my skin. I found the packaging to be quite elegant, and for me, the dispenser was a first. It's functionality is absolutely amazing, and It made it easy for me to dispense just the right amount of product.

I did expect the serum to be of a thicker consistency though (aren't all anti-aging products???), but I found that as light as it was, it sort of absorbed into my skin almost immediately. It left my skin with an almost velvet-like feel, but other than that, it was still too early to notice any immediate improvement on the appearance. I must tell you, my major aging concern is the sagging skin just around and below my cheeks, which is where I am hoping for a huge improvement. I tried very hard to take pictures as close as possible to the problem areas. I need to see that lifting effects for me to comfortably say, "Yes, it worked".

After 8 hours sleep, my skin looked awake, like I had just applied the serum. I am looking forward to the next 3-4 weeks where I will be giving regular updates on my journey to younger looking skin with the Vichy LIftActiv Serum Serum 10 Supreme. See you againin about a week!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Front close-up
Side View
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply