Review Detail

4.4 32 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums February 19, 2016 1857
IS THIS THE WRINKLE RESCUER FOR ME?
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I like my skincare regime as simple and natural as possible, so I must confess that I'm not usually one for complicated anti-aging products. This one - the latest serum from VICHY - caught my eye though because the formulation is packed with hard-working ingredients that are at least derived from nature. I'm also always partial to cosmeceutical brands that are friendly to sensitive skins like mine, AND - as a new mama - I'm desperate for a failsafe product that works in a flash and gives my tired-looking complexion a boost.
I put VICHY LiftActiv Supreme 10 Serum to the test for the first time this morning, and was impressed by its softness and the cooling sensation it left on my skin. Using the handy dropper, I applied two drops to my palm and gently smoothed the serum onto the areas of the face that need it the most with my pinkie finger. I'm not expecting a radical improvement, but it would be great if this lightweight elixir could at least soften the fine lines and more stubborn creases around my eyes, lips and forehead; and help brighten pigmentation, tighten and plump my complexion...
It's been two hours and so far my skin feels soft and comfy. The wrinkly, saggy bits are still there, but my skin feels slightly firmer and more 'pillowy' to the touch, and - despite a meagre 4 hours of sleep - I'm not looking as fatigued as usual.
I'll be back here in ten days with another update so stay tuned BB's!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
closeupone.jpg
PACK1.jpg
ONEUSE1.jpg
BK
Top 1000 Reviewer 12 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply