Eye Creams,Serums March 16, 2016 1043
5 POSITIVES IN 10 DAYS
(Updated: March 21, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

GOOD NEWS!
I've been applying VICHY LIFTACTIV SERUM 10 SUPREME twice daily for ten days now, and I'm pleased with the results so far...
1. RADIANCE
My skin looks more fresh, radiant and glowy, and less fatigued - even on minimal sleep (I mentioned in my last review post that I'm a new mama and average 5 hours a night!).
2. HYDRATION
My complexion feels soft and looks dewy; it seems to be retaining moisture better throughout the day.
3. EVEN TONE
My freckles, dark patches and other signs of pigmentation appear to have faded slightly, and skin tone looks brighter.
4. SMOOTHNESS
The crinkles around my eyes and laugh lines around my mouth and nose haven't gone anywhere, but they're definitely not as pronounced.
5. FIRMNESS
My complexion feels 'springier' and more elastic. It has more bounce, and feels more pillowy.
Other observations:
*My daily moisturiser glides on perfectly after applying the serum, but other products (like sunscreen and foundation) don't adhere well at all, and seem to rub off or flake. I have a feeling it might be a sign that the product is working and helping to shed tired skin cells...
*The formulation agrees with my super-sensitive complexion, but I have noticed very tiny bumps and blocked pores appearing under the skin. This could be hormone related though...
*The dropper looks great but doesn't quite dispense enough product for one application. I need at least 3-4 drops to cover the areas that need the serum most, while the dropper only dispenses one.
TO SUM UP:
I love that the serum is gently transforming my skin. I'm not expecting a radical change as that products that work that kind of magic usually contain nasty chemicals and invoke ugly side-effects, but I am thrilled with the subtle glow and softening of signs of aging so far, and look forward to seeing more positive changes in the next couple of weeks.
See you back here soon!
x

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
BK
Top 1000 Reviewer 12 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply