Review Detail

4.6 11 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums March 16, 2016 780
Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 - Day 30
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I can't believe that a month has passed! My skin has been enjoying the extra attention, and luckily I still have enough of #MySerum10 to continue the pampering.
Vichy's LiftActiv serum claims to visibly improve the following
1. Wrinkles
2. Loss of firmness
3. Fine lines
4. Dull complexion
5. Tired features
6. Uneven complexion
7. Loss of plumpness
8, Loss of tonicity
9. Signs of fatigue
10. Dehydrated skin

Looking back at my photos, which I am glad I took. I can really see a difference my complexion. It looks smoother and the redness seems to have diminished. My skin definitely looks more radiant and feels smoother.

I did a bit of a test to see if I would notice a difference if I didn't use #MySerum10 for a day or two. I could definitely feel a difference. The texture of my skin was not as smooth and my skin felt dry, even after applying toner and moisturiser. My skin has definitely become used to this pampering and lets me know very quickly when I have forgotten to apply the serum.

I have also noticed that the serum does not interfere with any of my makeup. I find certain treatments affect the longevity of my foundation, whereas Vichy's serum sits beautifully on my skin and it almost acts as a primer for my foundation.

In the beginning I was very aware of the beautiful fragrance of the serum, but have also grown used to the smell, so I don't notice it as much anymore.

The only complaint is that the dropper is a cute idea, but it is not really effective. I struggled to get the right amount for my face and neck on the first dispensing action.

So all in all, I will give Vichy's LiftActiv serum a big thumbs up in doing what they claim the serum can do. Even though I have not seen all ten claims happening on my skin in the last 30 days, I am positive with longer use, I will see all the benefits of using the serum.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
days.jpg
M
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply