Review Detail

3.7 1 0.5
Treatments, Masks September 09, 2015 363
Vichy Dercos Technique Neogenic Hair Renewal Treatment
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was sent this treatment together with the shampoo by Beauty Bulletin to try out as I've been suffering from severe hair loss.

The treatment is really easy to use, the box comes with 28 ampules that is easily snapped into the applicator and smells similar to the shampoo but the scent is stronger, it smells a bit like medicine. The treatment should be applied using a zig-zag motion, back to front, just repeat this process until the entire scalp has been done. After application the instructions says to place your hands firmly on your scalp and move them in small circular motions to help the product absorb into the scalp. I experienced a “burning” sensation after this step but not in the sense of it being unpleasant, it just started to feel very warm.

When taking the time to blow-dry my hair after using the treatment it instantly appeared to be fuller but I experienced it making my roots look oily as well on days that I just let it air dry. On days that I wanted to flaunt my natural curls I experienced a lot of fizziness but this is due to the fact that the applicator separated my hair strands resulting in the frizz.

At the end of 28 days of use my hair seems to be a little denser and I notice short fine hair growing everywhere, my hair loss decreased immensely as well. Please take note that this was together with the shampoo and not only the treatment. I am including before and after images and I realize that even the slightest improvement is already a big win, hair doesn’t grow overnight. Just think how long it takes a new-born baby to grow a head of hair!

At R1200 this is a pretty expensive treatment and it’s the only reason why I am not re-purchasing but when I can afford to I would definitely invest in another box.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
After.jpg
After.jpg
Before6.jpg
treatment1.jpg
treatment2.jpg
treatment2.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply