Review Detail

4.3 2 0.5
Acne and Blemish Creams August 21, 2014 280
Vicco Turmeric Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I came across this when I was at an Indian spice shop and the lady there recommended it to me. I decided to give it a try - especially since it was only R34.

Turmeric has so many health benefits and it's apparently great for acne and blemishes, so I hoping that it would work.

It comes in a medium sized tube but it definitely lasts quite a long time. The first thing I noticed was that it had a really strong smell, which I eventually got used to and even started to like. It applies quite smoothly and absorbs well. It does tend to dry out my skin which I don't really like (despite the fact that I have oily skin).

At first I used it once a day and then I started to use it twice daily. I went back to using it once a day (at night) because I needed a day cream with an spf in it. I have not noticed much of a difference yet. I have been using this product for about two and a half months so maybe I should use it for longer to see more of a difference. I have really problematic skin so maybe it's not strong enough.

Despite this, I would recommend this product to anyone as it may work for someone else.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply