fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.1 3 0.5
Hair Removal November 12, 2011 407
Veet Wax Strips with easy Grip for body and legs
i wax my legs at Sorbet and they dont always get all the hair as they are very light and thin so i usually have some strays arriving 10-14 days after a wax which is very annoying as parts are hairy and parts are smooth. today i could not get an appointment anwhere and my normal lady was on leave so i opted to do a simple clean up myself.

i decided to use / try two Veet products (other option will follow). i started with the Veet Waxs STrips with easy grip (i picked it up at Pick n Pay noggals). there were 6 strips in the box (12 if separated) along with two perfect finish vipes.

the wax strips kind of looks like a pad :-). i warmed it inbetween my hand and it was easy to pull apart. it didnt have a smell and was easy to smooth onto my legs. as the hair was not that thick and few and far between it work magically. it pulled off easy and all the hairs came out - i even used one strip a few times over again and it still worked.

i found that one box like this would be enough for both half legs as i was only cleaning some early risers :-). i used the wipe after and it left my legs feeling smooth ... almost like i applied a body butter. it did feel kind of oily and i suppose its to remove some wax left over but i have been waxing for years and i know how to pick up left over wax with the same strip so there was no wax to take off. my legs did go read like it does when i go to Sorbet but 3 hours later it was gone and my legs are still feeling smooth from the wipe.

this product might be hard to use if you are waxing for the first time. i would suggest this for ladies who wax, and have those hairs that got lefft behind and those who grow faster than others that you want to clean up. its a light wax strip and im not sure if this will work as well on someone who is waxing for the first time.

i still have 2 strips left and will keep it for a quick hair removal when needed as its extremely easy to use, was not harsh on my skin and was a fast clean sweep with no mess.

the best is that the paper is almost between a wax paper and a cloth and not a plastic piece like some other waxes which makes them hard to warm up and remove.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply