Review Detail

4.2 3 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes August 14, 2014 459
It Works!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Normally I would never put soap on my face but I decided to go out on a whim and give this a try. I was not disappointed. I've been using this a while now and I've seen results. This is a soap that is made up of plant extracts . It is completely safe and works wonders to eradicate the signs of ageing as well and at giving skin a fresh and natural glow. Contains Chamomile which has antioxidant properties that neutralizes harmful free radicals thus preventing deterioration of skin cells, which leads to fine lines and ageing skin and Nettle extract which Stimulates collagen syntehsis resulting in younger-looking, healthy skin. I told no-one about this whilst I was using it for weeks just so I could see for myself if it works and i did see a differece in my skin and so did the people around me .My skin feels more supple and fresh and as soon as I use this soap. It lathers on very well and doesn't dry my skin out . This brand has made a tremendous and lasting impression on me!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
August 14, 2014
Hi Sumaya. Thanks for the review! Where could one obtain this soap, and what does it go for? Nadia
S
sheldonadia
August 14, 2014
Hi Nadia .. Aaah ur welcome . Its available for around 15 to 20 rands at various spice shops in Durbs.. A real bargain :)
M
mia-shaik
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply