Review Detail

4.9 5 0.5
Body Moisturizers October 23, 2014 361
Vaseline Intensive Care Essential Healing Lotion
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received a free 100 ml bottle from Clicks in the mail, since I am addicted to lotion I figured I would use it as a hand cream since it is a small sample and I had run out of hand cream .It comes in a neutral yellow bottle, unlike the other Vaseline lotions. On the front there are levels of moisture, and the one I received was the 3rd level called “Rich”. The formula itself is very thick and light weight at the same time, so when applying your skin just soaks it up. It has a very soft scent as well.

It doesn't leave the skin shiny but it makes your skin looks dewy and soft and gives of a healthy glow. I have been using this product on my hairs and feet since those are my problem dry areas.
But since using this product morning and night I have actually noticed my feet becoming softer, less dryness on my heels and my hands are looking plumper and they are super soft! I was very skeptical about this product since Vaseline moisturizer was always greasy and took ages to absorb into the skin. With this new product it actually works and it smell a lot better for me since I prefer soft scented lotions

I would recommend anybody to use it. You will see the difference after a week if you use it regularly. I do still use a cuticle hand cream and foot cream, but I use the Vaseline intensive care in the morning before work, and at night before bed I lather it on. This product really restored my dry bits and it is inexpensive.

If you have dry skin use this in conjunction with you daily moisturizer or on its own, it is inexpensive and will only set you back by R 30-R 40 when purchasing the large bottle.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply