4.8 34 0.5
Vaseline-CC-Extremely-Dry-Skin-Rescue.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams August 18, 2019 840
Vaseline
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi Beauty Bulletin & Vaseline family. I absolutely loved being part of this trial.

SOME PACKAGING CONCERNS
My only area of improvement is from an packaging perspective - I would have loved to have a seal on the tub of the cream. It makes me feel like the there has been extra-care to keep the cream fresh and hypoallergenic. My particular container seemed to be filled 2 thirds and the top half. I felt like perhaps the cream had been decanted - my competitor regular product is filled more than my trial tub was.

AN AMAZING CREAM
I found that was not fully moisturized for up to 72 hours (3 days) however I felt I needed to reapply daily. I ABSOLUTELY love the light-weight and non-greasy formula. I own @palesa_n_petals Promotions and @theglow_za in which businesses I use a lost of water and detergents and the cream really extended beyond just being a body cream. My hands were visibly more nourished and it lead me to using the cream on my nail clients after treatments. I love that the cream is affordable, not-scented and able to work for the whole family and be unisex without have a floral feminine smell that may not work for male members of a household.

I would love to partner to do Johannesburg, Pretoria & Polokwane in-store promotions to extend the reach and offline engagement of this incredible product. I truly loved it, thanks Vaseline South Africa and Beauty Bulletin.

Glowing regards,
Thato Mashoene mashoene.thato@gmail

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
TM
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply