4.8 34 0.5
Vaseline-CC-Extremely-Dry-Skin-Rescue.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams August 18, 2019 847
Vaseline Extremely Dry Skin Rescue
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I always felt so insecure about my skin when I go for shoots, my elbows and hands can get really ashy because I have extremely dry skin and change of seasons makes it even worse, I have tried different skin care brands but my skin still felt tight and appeared drier than usual.

What I love about the Vaseline clinical care cream is that, it absorbs easily into the skin. I only moistures once when I leave the house in the morning, I didn’t have to reapply during the day because the moisturisation lasts the whole day.

After having put Vaseline clinical care to the challenge, I started seeing the difference on the second day.

My hands get really dry because I use water a lot, and my skin is sensitive to the dish washing liquid. So the Vaseline clinical care helps my skin retain hydration, this gentle cream also creates a protective barrier for easily irritated skin.

What I have noticed is that when I wake up the next day, my skin is not as dry as it used to be, with consistent use of the Vaseline Clinical care - for extremely dry skin, it has helped reduce my dry itchy skin, I just gradually saw my skin starting to feel healthier and looking better.

While this isn’t technically a skincare benefit, I would be remiss if I didn’t mention that the cream is fragrance free, I have sinuses so the scent doesn’t irritate my nose.

I have already recommended the range to my friends, however they complained about the price and I told them, it’s worth it. They won’t regret.

This is definitely a dry skin game changer!

Thank you, Beauty Bulletin and Vaseline.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
AD
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply