Review Detail

4.7 1 0.5
Eyeshadows June 10, 2013 154
Urban Decay Naked 2
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have officially found my holy grail palette. I received this as a gift but it costs about R600. I think it is worth it for 12 eyeshadows.
This palette comes with 12 neutral eyeshadows which are a mixture of matte and shimmer, a double ended eyeshadow brush and quite a large mirror in the lid.

The eyeshadows are incredibly pigmented and I found that they lasted all day. Some of the colors seemed very similar to me but once you play around with them, you find out exactly what works better in the crease and what works best on your eyelid.

My favorite shades are definitely Half Baked and Chopper. They work so well together and Chopper reminds me a lot of rose gold. Snake Bite and Busted are also winners for me because they are very neutral and seem to work with a lot of my neutral makeup looks. Another color that deserves a mention is Foxy. I have never been a person that applies eyeshadow underneath their brow but Foxy works so well for me.

The colors blend together so well and you can create a few different looks with it.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply