Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers July 03, 2013 250
Truworths Rollo Gloss in Pink and Purple Swirl
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So, I’ve done my homework and have found that Truworths has not released a Make-up range and so all the goodies I had previously won are fakes ;(

But being a beauty product enthusiast I had to still try them out. These lip balms are effective and really do offer moisture and a natural shiny lip. The smell is fruity and sweet. The packaging is very modern and retro looking with its large flat rounded clear tub with black twist-off lid. The lid is black with grey and pink writing that say LIPBALM and Truworths towards the bottom of the lid.

The lip-balms are a swirl of pink and white and purple and white. The pink one smells like strawberry and bubble-gum and the purple has a more grape scent. The scents are noticeable but not harsh and irritating, throughout the day it does wear-off though. The balm is easy to apply and glides on with ease. It leaves behind a glossy lip.

I’m not a fan of balms that come in tins or tubs due to the inconvenience of opening them and get your fingers all messed up. This balm is great to add some shine over a lippie or add some moisture to lips that are dry and wraggly.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply