Review Detail

3.0 1 0.5
Eyeshadows August 19, 2013 157
Heavenly Colours
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I truly wish that I had a whole lot more of these little bursts of colour! They say dynamite comes in small packages and they were right! Who needs multi colour eye shadow palettes when you have everything you could possibly need wrapped up nicely in this little colour bomb!!

SOoooooooo easy to apply, it goes on like silk, with the lightest touch you achieve a beautiful daytime look and with a little more layering you go from daytime superstar to nighttime goddess.. The slight shimmers found in these colours leave you feeling a little more glammed up than usual without the stress of being mistaken for a disco ball. It is supposed to last for twelve hours, for me that would be a miracle, I am very hard on my eyes... but kudos to Avon, this definitely lasts me longer than any of my other "long-lasting" shades.. for me it only lasted for about nine but as I say..that's just me.

The only complaint I have (which is surprising for me) is that I did not get a brush in my second pack which is truly a pity because they are such wonderful little brushes..
Will be on the lookout for some more colours to add to my wardrobe this season.I think Avon definitely has a new favourite customer.
L
Top 1000 Reviewer 10 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply