Review Detail

4.8 21 0.5
Protection, SPF Creams October 10, 2014 794
Tropitone
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have tried many different fake tan lotions and sprays and have always been extremely disappointed after using them. They made my skin look orange, my hands looked like I was a life-long smoker from the yellow stains, and I had a hugely obvious colour variation between my neck and my base line-every time it was an awful experience! Untill...I was desperate for something to use to give my skin a healthy glow for my matric dance and my cousin handed me her bottle of Tropitone. Of course i was sceptical because i had only ever had negative experiences before with other brands, i thought surely they are all the same. But, I thought orange would probably be a little better in photos than lilly white, right!? So i smothered it on, hoping and praying...and what i ended up with was a beautifully natural looking sun-kissed tan! I looked fabulous if i may say so myself, and all of my friends couldnt stop giving me complements for how tanned i was. I was delighted! Tropitone is now always my secret weapon, I have a fantastic tan all year round and I couldnt be happier! :D HOPING TO WIN!!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply