Review Detail

4.8 21 0.5
Protection, SPF Creams October 10, 2014 788
Tropitone sun godess
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been using tropitone since when I was a little girl going to the beach with my sister and mom to build sand castles. Sun protection was a must for my parents and they always taught us to use a good sun screen before going on the sun as well as reapply.

Tropitone is very affordable and easy to spread over the skin. Doesn't leave sking greasy, but moist instead.

I love all their range and use the "Tropitone Move it" sunscreen with SPF 30. I love how my colour changes to a gradual tan and doesn't leave me orange,cause the "Oros" look is really not attractive!

I am a Fan of their "Tan it Tan oil spray" which has a nice scent and does a great job to give the "sun godess look". Summer asks for tan and tanning is better with Trpitone! Also a tan skin makes you look slimmer and hides imperfections such as celullite.

They also have a "Sunless" range which auto tans without needing to be on the sun to get the beautiful tan look.

I am looking forward to have my Tropitone kit for this summer!Cheers to the long days at the beach with the girlfirends, cheers to the strawberry daquiris and sipping cocktails and fun!

taning-oil1.jpg
sun.png
bronze.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply