Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 25 0.5
Nothing beats Platinum Strength for you care
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I used to suffer too much from damaged hair, extensive split ends due to heat styling and using the wrong hair care products. My hairdresser got so fed up with me that he recommended Tresemme. Not just any one from the range but the Platinum Strength shampoo and conditioner. In fact, he recommended I use the deep conditioning treatment that targets dry hair which is prone to split ends and tangles. Having curly hair; and a whole bunch of it too, it's prone to tangling immediately after a wash.

I bought my shampoo and conditioner set at Dischem. The split remedy shampoo cleansed my hair mildly without stripping any moisture (which may have already been lost) and smelt divine. I tried to leave it on for at least 5 minutes and treated myself to a scalp massage. I rinsed and could feel a difference in my hair. The conditioner was just as heavenly; I could feel the nourishment being sent to my dry and damaged split ends. What a treat. I dried and proceeded to style.

I stopped using heat on my hair and use only rollers which I allow to dry naturally but, before I styled I put my new 'platinum strength through the 'comb test'. I was so surprised, my hair no longer broke off like it did before and tangles? what tangles?

After styling with rollers and allowing a natural dry, my hair exhibited all the wow, platinum strength features; volume, no dryness, just a beautiful and sleek appearance, no tangles and body!! Dis I forget to mention the body? Lol, (not mine)

If there was ever a way to achieve the perfect and well-kept hair with platinum strength that shows and shows, It has to be Tresemme Platinum Strength.

Do your hair a favour and get this!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply