Review Detail

4.4 5 0.5
Treatments, Masks May 13, 2014 544
TRESemmé Oil Elixir for All Hair Types
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

TRESemmé Oil Elixir for All Hair Types is a professional-quality hair perfector. According to TRESemmé, the Oil Elixir for All Hair Types is a transformative blend with salon-grade Macadamia and Babassu Oils. It rapidly absorbs, leaving hair with a smooth, feather-soft feel and added salon shine. Frizz is tamed and hair is transformed to silky, smooth, and salon-perfect. TRESemmé stylist suggest that rubbing 3 to 4 pumps between the palms of your hands and applying evenly through the lengths and ends of clean, wet hair should do the trick. The Oil Elixir can be used as a pre-shampoo nourishing treatment, and for pre-styling to protect and transform hair.

The TRESemmé Oil Elixir for All Hair Types comes in a sleek and elegant black and gold box. The packaging really gives the product a luxurious look and feel. The oil is encased in a glass bottle with a black dispensing pump. You can lock and unlock the pump by turning the nozzle. The pump is excellent for product control. The Oil Elixir for All Hair Types is rich but it has a thin texture. It quickly absorbs into the hair without leaving a greasy feel. The Oil Elixir has a lovely scent which is not overpowering or annoying to me. When used on wet hair, the product makes the hair soft, manageable and shiny without a greasy look and feel. For the days I want to blow dry my hair, the Oil Elixir leaves my hair looking and feeling smooth, shiny and it tames frizz. It is excellent for my natural hair and weaves. A little goes a long way when it comes to this product. I bought my bottle of the TRESemmé Oil Elixir for All Hair Types from Clicks for a promotional price of R89.99. I am definitely going to repurchase it.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply