Review Detail

4.4 5 0.5
Treatments, Masks May 13, 2014 544
Oil Elixir for Dry Hair
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This product is pretty neat for the hefty price tag. My hair has been experiencing some dry spells these last few months and I really do not appreciate the change in weather adding to the problem and I really have tried everything. So, I decided to get hold of this beauty to give my hair some much needed TLC.
The oil is rich but not the overwhelming kind and I applied it after I had washed my hair. Left on for about 1 hour and washed out. Its surprising how soft, smooth and tangle free my hair felt afterwards which was very impressive. Plus, as an added bonus, the smell was incredible.

The style and shape of the bottle is very elegant which compliments the product in many ways. I think it also says something about the quality of the purchase you are making.

I have been using tresemme for many years now and have never beeen disappointed and this product is definetly going on my Winter Wish List for 2014.

Will you be trying it out too ladies?
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3
Ordering
May 13, 2014
So badly want to try this product!!!
C
cpeter01
February 24, 2015
I just bought this product today and tried it out and boy am I happy! I have thick long hair, dry hair. One use of this product and my hair feels great! I am very impressed. This is something that i will definately use all the time. I used to try treatment products to get rid of the dryness. This feels like I came out of the salon - soft and sliky, no tangles and not dry at all. I did not have to use alot of the product either. The R119.95 is worth so much more!
N
njamal
February 24, 2015
In reply to an earlier comment

Have you tried it yet ? It is really good.
N
njamal
3 results - showing 1 - 3

Leave a Reply