fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 127 0.5
Shampoo April 16, 2018 1782
Hello, is it TRESemmè you're looking for?
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hello, is it TRESemmè you're looking for?

Well, TRESemmè had me at "Hello" and here is why...

All my life I've had long(ish) hair, I've dyed it numerous of times, cut a fringe a few times but NEVER did I EVER cut my hair shorter than the middle of my back. I just wasn't ready for that type of change. However, my hair has always been brittle (because I have quite a thin strand), dry, dull and super tangley with zero frizz control! It made me so unhappy, and I recently decided to cut it - shoulder length. I thought cutting it would save the mess my hair was in and of course, it didn't. I was happy with the cut for a good couple of weeks and then it was back to me feeling unhappy because "unhealthy hair, unhappy girl" right?

I was yearning for something... a superhero hair range that would just pop out of nowhere and reinvent the state that my hair has been in! And TRESemmè's new Keratin Smooth with Marula Oil range became that superhero.

This range consists of 4 products; shampoo, conditioner, hair mask, hair oil that all contains MARULA OIL. This was it for me! I mean, it was everything my hair was yearning for. Happiness in a bottle.

This 5 benefits in 1 system range aims to control frizz for up to 72 hours, perfectly detangle hair, provide a silky shine, soft feel and TAME FLY-AWAYS!

So, what you're probably wondering is... Was this obtained? Well, yes... to an extent.

After just one week, I could see and feel the difference! This range has shortened the amount of time I spend doing my hair. What usually ended up being 1 hour & 30 minutes, ended up being 30 minutes max for a blow-dry & flat iron - which had always been FOREIGN to my hair & I. My hair isn't as tangley as it was and MY HAIR IS SO SILKY SOFT AND SHINY! I am so obsessed with how my dull, tangley & dry hair has been reinvented into shiny, detangled and soft hair!

However, I am yet to see the reinvention to my frizz and fly-aways. I'm going to keep on trying until I eventually see the benefits (positivity all the way.)

Everything has its pros and cons but the PROS definitely outweighs the CONS for the TRESemmè Keratin Smooth (with Marula Oil) range! I recommend everyone looking to reinvent their hair, or just looking for something to give their hair a new feel to try this range. You could experience all 5 benefits or only 3 but I am certain, YOU WILL SEE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR HAIR AND IT WILL LEAVE YOU FEELING FLAWLESS (as you deserve to feel.)

Wait, one more thing - The hair oil in this range should be called miracle oil! It really gives your hair a silky soft feel and in my opinion it is the shine stimulator. Defs, my current fave hair product!

I hope this review helped you, in some way or another. Happy hair days, girls!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
M
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply