4.8 127 0.5
Shampoo April 16, 2018 1819
Definitely worth your coin!
(Updated: May 21, 2018)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I used the product for the first time this weekend and I was completely blown away. With most of the Shampoos and Conditioners I use in the past , I always felt like I needed to add other additional products to ensure that I get the desired effect on my hair... but not anymore. I always like to experiment and see what is best for my hair and I am glad I tried the TRESemm'e range.

The shampoo is easy to use and It lathers really quickly and I did no have to use a lot of it so that my hair gets clean. It also left my hair feeling nice , soft and fluffy.

The conditioner is easy to apply and use. This is the step where I usually comb my hair to avoid tangling and this product definitely made that process easier for me. My hair did not shed as much as it usually does and that made me happy.

The deep mask hydrated my hair and made it a lot more silky, I put it on for just 3 minutes and I could already see the difference. I will definitely add this step in my washing routine.

I used the oil sheen as a leave in treatment and then dried my hair. I like the fact that it can be used both on wet and dry hair and it smells good! That is always an additional point for me.

All in all the products also are cost effective because you don't need to use a lot to achieve the desired result. That is why this range is definitely worth your coin!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
rev 2.jpg
rev.jpg
review.jpg
TRESEMME PRODUCT REVIEW .mp4
M
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply