Shampoo April 16, 2018 1819
My Obsession with the TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Range
(Updated: May 21, 2018)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hello beauties!

So I've been using this range for over two weeks now and I'm so in love! I have a love hate relationship when it comes to shampoo and conditioner. I have bad luck when it comes to build up and my hair feeling greasy in no time at all after washing it, but I honestly can say that that hasn't been the case with this range.

Each time I've washed my hair, I've given it the full treatment. I've used the TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo and the Conditioner, which already leaves my hair knot free and feeling great. I then go on to use the hair mask, which I've left in over night before. My hair felt sensational after rinsing the mask out and didn't even need the TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shine Oil. The main reason I used the oil, other than the fact that it leaves my hair feeling amazing and smelling even better, was because I was planning to blow-dry and straighten my hair.

My hair looks bouncy and fresh for up to 5 days which is PERFECT for me, considering I only wash my hair once a week.

I've tried many hair care brands in the past and I never thought I would talk about my favourite brand as much as I do now.

I know that's a bold statement, but this TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Range is my favourite hair care range.
It makes me want to wash my hair more often purely thanks to the way it makes my hair feel.

#ReinventionOfSmooth - without a doubt!
Thank you TRESemmé!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
V
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply