Review Detail

4.8 127 0.5
Shampoo April 16, 2018 1820
Tresemme New Keratin Smooth Range Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The shampoo is white, creamy, and very easy to apply. Its neither too thick nor runny and lathers easily. I am completely in love with the feminine salon-like fragrance, It washes off very easily and gives me squeaky-clean hair.

The conditioner is thick and creamy and smells as heavenly as the shampoo. I think it also enhances the intensity and longevity of the shampoo’s fragrance. This is also very easy to spread on the hair

I used the mask after washing my hair with the shampoo and conditioner. I keep it on for around 3 to 4 minutes and then rinse it off thoroughly. I must say this mask has proven to be a blessing for my hair. It makes my hair extremely smooth and soft.

Overall, a fantastic product I would say. For people with dry, frizzy hair like me!

Packaging: The shampoo and the conditioner come in sturdy plastic bottles with flip top caps that shut very firmly. The shampoo comes in a red bottle while the conditioner comes in a white one that makes it very easy to differentiate between the two. I love the bright red of the shampoo bottle!

Texture:
The texture of the product is soft and creamy. It is smooth and gets easily distributed all over without any fuss.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply