Review Detail

4.8 127 0.5
Shampoo April 16, 2018 1823
TRESEMME KERATIN SMOOTH REVIEW - JADE VOGES
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Once a week (either Tuesdays or Thursdays) I have this self-named session called “Pamper Night Pamper night is my time where I do my nails, put a mask on my face and sort out my hair.

I was lucky enough to have been contacted by TRESemme to be sent their latest range, try it out and give you my feedback. Let me just say that I will never look back. I have no ragrets.

The TRESemme Keratin Smooth range describes exactly what it is. It is made with a secret ingredient: Keratin and Marla Oil.  These ingredients make your hair smooth, shiny and give it an overall natural glamour look.

The complete range
My favourite thing about this product is that once my hair was washed, I let it dry naturally and it just fell into place. One brush through and I was ready to go. (This is coming from someone who can’t leave the house without straightening my hair!) The product removes fly-aways as well as unwanted frizz.

The range comes with four products:

The NEW TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner

The NEW TRESemme Deep Smoothing Mask
The NEW TRESemme Keratin Smooth with Marula Oil
The directions are as follows:

Wash your hair with the shampoo and conditioner as you usually would.
With damp hair, put on The NEW TRESemme Deep Smoothing Mask. Keep it in for 2-4 minutes before rinsing thoroughly. The Smoothing Mask can be a replacement for the conditioner however, I like to use everything!
Once your hair is dry, rub the Marula Oil into your hair and style accordingly.

Using the Deep Smoothing Mask
My hair is soft, smooth and literally blows in the wind like a proper hair product advert. I highly recommend this product. My hair becomes dry very quickly and this product hydrates  and nourishes it at the same time.

I really hope you treat yourself and put this product to the test! Believe me, it will blow your mind!

Yours Truly,

Jade

Special Thanks to

TRESemme

Beauty Bulletin

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
J
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply