Review Detail

4.8 127 0.5
Shampoo April 16, 2018 1823
KERATIN SMOOTH RANGE
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

In the picture on the left is how my hair would usually look with any ordinary shampoo, no matter how many hot oil treatments or protein enriched hair masks i would try, my hair would not stop frizzing and it would look incredibly dull?????. Now I’m someone who if my hair looks awful my whole mood would be brought down, so naturally I would tie my hair up, cut it super short, straighten it to try and tame it, or keep it in a plait.
After my first wash with @tresemmesa Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner my hair felt rejuvenated as you can see in the picture on the right. The Smooth Shine oil helps protect my hair from heat with blow drying and straightening as well as tames my fly always. Which I personally feel incredibly happy as I do not have time to fuss over my hair as a student leading a busy life. I need my hair to fall into place as soon as I brush it, which this specific shampoo and conditioner is able to do to my hair. The only con so far would be my hair feels slightly greasy (although it doesn’t look greasy). So far this Keratin Smooth range has a yes from me ??

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
T
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply