Review Detail

4.6 17 0.5
Treatments, Masks April 16, 2018 1046
2nd week wash & smoothing mask
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Wash Day: So This is my 2nd week using the new TRESemmé marula infused range and my weave is looking and feeling absolutely gorgeous!

my short/long term HairGoals

My hair goal is to have maximum moisture, reduced frizz, smooth, tangle free and healthy looking hair which is what I hope to achieve from using the New TRESemmé Range with @beauty_bulletin & @tresemme.

How important my hair is in my work\school life?

my hair is very important in my daily school and work life as I tend to have a busy schedule not giving me enough time to style my natural hair every morning or maintain it daily as I model with my natural curly Afro and it’s important I maintain it by doing a protective hair style especially in the winter which in this case ive done a sew in weave, but at the same time I need to keep my weave looking great and healthy as I attend castings and do a lot of running around in the day which can cause the hair to sweat and frizz! But with the new range my hair is up to 70% frizz free.

#ReinventionOfSmooth
#weave #wigs #hair #tresemme #ReinventionOfSmooth #marulaoil #hairgoals #inches #beautybulletin

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply