Review Detail

4.6 17 0.5
Treatments, Masks April 16, 2018 1046
Post 2: THE FEELS
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Post 2: The Feels! ????? After just a week of using the TRESemmé Keratin Smooth infused with Marula Oil Range from @beauty_bulletin my weave is feeling absolutely Fab! It’s a lot smoother with way less frizz and Tangle free thanks to the Marula infused shine oil (it smells so divine by the way!) which I applied after my wash and the hair easily absorbed making it easier to manage and style, as well as the new deep smoothing mask which I used in place of the new range conditioner which you only need to use once a week leaving my hair to feel moisturized, smooth and bouncy.
#HairGoals My hair goal is to have maximum moisture, reduced frizz, smooth, tangle free and healthy looking hair.
Stay tuned ladies as next I will be posting a short video giving some insight on my short/long term hair goals, how important my hair is in my work\school life and what I’d like to achieve from using the TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Range
#ReinventionOfSmooth
#weave #wigs #hair #tresemme #ReinventionOfSmooth #marulaoil #hairgoals #inches #beautybulletin

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply