fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 44 0.5
Shampoo May 15, 2017 1251
TRESemmé Expert Selection Botanique Nourish and Replenish Shampoo and Conditioner
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Today I am giving you the scoop on TRESemmé’s Expert Selection Nourish and Replenish Shampoo and Conditioner. I’m talking: full product review, product rating, price and most importantly, would I repurchase it? Now, before we get to it, I’d like to give you guys a brief introduction to the product. TRESemmé’s Botanique Nourish and Replenish Shampoo is infused with coconut milk and aloe vera; the sodium laureth sulfate is formulated to thoroughly cleanse hair of any oils and product build up. However, it does have adverse effects of drying out your ends, that’s why TRESemmé supplemented the product with coconut milk for added moisture which brilliantly compensates for the sodium laureth sulfate leaving you with oil free, nourished hair. TRESemmé Botanique Nourish and Replenish Conditioner contains coconut milk and aloe vera, and both the shampoo and conditioner are free from parabens and dyes. The aleo vera contains enzymes called proteolytic which repairs dead skin cells on your scalp while replenishing your hair. It promotes growth and leaves your hair feeling smooth and looking shiny. So, in terms of nourishment and protection, this shampoo and conditioner has hit the mark. I mentioned in my recent hair videos that I went for a Keratin Treatment last year, so I was advised to avoid shampoo that contains sulfate. Hence, I was a little skeptical when I first read that the shampoo contains sulfate. However, this shampoo has lower levels of sulfate and it contains properties that are high in moisture. Thus, I was keen on putting it to the test. It cleansed my hair and although my scalp was left looking even more flakey, it did not leave my hair looking dried out. After I applied the conditioner and oil mask, I could immediately feel and see the results. Beside the fact that I am overdue on a trim, the difference between the before and after is quite evident. My hair looks better, it feels soft and it is full of moisture.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
REVIEW: TRESemmé Botanique Nourish and Replenish Shampoo and Conditioner | South African YouTuber
N
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply