4.5 44 0.5
Shampoo May 15, 2017 1250
Tresemmé Botanique Shampoo and Conditioner review- Robyn Jones
(Updated: June 22, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've used the normal Tresemmé range before and what I found with the other range besides making my hair shiny, silky and smooth it was very harsh on my scalp, it made it very dry. So upon receiving the Botaniques range the first thing I did when opening the package was check the ingredients of the product, I was very pleased to see that the product contained Coconut milk and Aloe Vera and that the Shampoo was low in sulphate which would be very gentle for my scalp.

Luckily when I received the product I was due for a hair wash and I usually leave my hair natural for a week or more to give it a break from the heat.

When I first used the product the first thing that triggered my senses was the smell of the shampoo and conditioner. By my 3rd wash and condition I could tell the difference, most of the time my hair is absolutely dry and frizzy and the Tresemmé Botanique range definitely aids in nourishing my hair leaving it softer than usual, I could already see that after my first wash my hair wasn't as dry this was without me putting conditioner and once I put the conditioner on my hair was immediately quenched and got some life into it.

I find that the Tresemmé Botaniqu range is more nourishing and gentle on my hair than the other Tresemmé ranges and other premium range shampoo and conditioners.

I'm pretty glad that I got to try out the product because my hair really needed to be rescued during this dry session. What a great addition to the Tresemmé range, love it!

Before and After pictures below

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
IMG_4111.PNG
IMG_4109.JPG
IMG_4110.JPG
R
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply