4.5 44 0.5
Shampoo May 15, 2017 1215
TRESemme Botanique Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hey Beauties!!
TRESemme Botanique Has honestly been the best thing that has ever happened to my hair thus far,my hair feels softer,smells great and its a lot easier to brush!
I've just started my natural hair journey and have been struggling to find the appropriate hair care products for my hair as it is very kids and kinky so when I received my products from Beauty bulletin I went on to see that this product is all natural and great to help maintain my afro.

The Tresemme botanique nourish and replenish shampoo: My hair smells great after washing it with the shampoo and I love that the product has all the natural ingredients my hair needs such as coconut milk and aloe vera and the fact that it is silicone free.

My style tips:
I like to part my hair before applying the shampoo then I wet it.
I then apply the shampoo from tip to root and then massage my head gently while cleaning my hair.
I then rinse out the shampoo with Luke warm water(never rinse your hair with hot water because that can lead to breakage especially if you have an afro)

The Tresemme Botanique Nourish and replenish Conditioner: The Conditioner has become my best friend it smells amazing and always leaves my hair soft ,smelling great and Brushable.

My style tips:
I apply my conditioner straight after I've rinsed out the shampoo.
I apply it from tip to route and gently massage it in my hair.
I brush out my hair a bit and then leave it in for about 2-3 minutes.
I then rinse it out but leave a little
I then pat my hair with a towel to get rid of excess water and then air dry it.

The Botanique Nourish and replenish Conditioner and shampoo have all natural ingredients in them such as: water,aloe vera,coconut and glecerin which are all very nutritional for your hair.

some benefits of the products:
Silicone free, reduces friz ,hair is left a lot softer and the moisture is also there, its also really important to shampoo and condition your afro because it keeps it clean and healthy and brushable,you should at least wash it once a week due to product build up and also through excessive sweating(if you do sports or work out like me) because it can block hair follicles.

The price is R79,99 per 750ml and and you can purchase the products from Clicks,Game,Pick n Pay, Checkers etc... this product duo leaves your hair feeling soft and smelling fresh.

I would rate this product with an 10/10 I'm am totally in love with them and my hair feels great and hassle free to look after.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
TRESemmé Botanique review
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply