Review Detail

4.5 44 0.5
Shampoo May 15, 2017 1250
Tresemme Botanique Review | Nicola Granger
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I had so much fun testing these products with my mom as part of our Mother’s Day Bonding. A special thank you to Beauty Bulletin and Tresemme for sending me these products
THE PRODUCT:
The shampoo bottle is a beautiful forest green, I’m assuming to represent nature because the formula for this line was geared more towards black natural hair. The conditioner bottle is white as are most Tresemme bottles.
The Products contain lower sulphates and are a free-from formula ie dye, paraben and silicone free. This is always important for natural hair because the more natural the ingredients the healthier it is for your hair.
They can be found at:
• Clicks
• Dis-Chem
• PnP
• Shoprite
• Checkers
• Spar
• Game
MY HAIR BEFORE THE WASH

THE SHAMPOO:

I liked that the Shampoo wasn’t as drying and harsh on my hair as shampoo’s usually are. The shampoo left my hair feeling soft and this made the detangling process with conditioner easier. It
THE CONDITIONER:

I LOVE THIS CONDITIONER!!! Usually after using a shampoo that isn’t completely sulphate free, conditioner fails to penetrate my hair for some reason and my hair doesn’t gain it’s softness back. With this conditioner my hair had so much slippage and detangling was an absolute dream. It left my hair feeling so soft and my main thing when using a product is how well it defines my curls. This product gave me a good amount of curl definition. My hair was also very shiny afterwards. I did my normal loc method (leave-in, oil & conditioner).

END RESULT

RATINGS
PRICE
The product is retailing for R79,99 @ 750ml per product. I think it’s a really good price point considering other natural hair products are close to that price with wayyyy less product.
4 out of 5
QUALITY
The quality of the product is great.
4 out of 5
EFFECTIVENESS
As far as effectiveness goes both the shampoo and conditioner do a great job especially together. I got the right amount of curl definition as well as a healthy luster which are important to me.
5 out of 5
I will definitely be repurchasing this product.

Thanks for Reading
Xx

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
TRESemme BOTANIQUE REVIEW ft MOMMY | SOUTH AFRICAN BEAUTY BLOGGER
K
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply