Review Detail

4.5 44 0.5
Shampoo May 15, 2017 1250
TREsseme Botanique Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I gave this product a go as I am one of the many woman who have a million shampoo and conditioner bottles filled with products that didn't live up to my great expectations.

I am a lover of beauty products that smell amazing and I have found that usually if a product smells lovely then it falls short on other MORE important aspects. Fortunately this product is not like that.

I have very thin hair that's very dry and brittle I have always struggled with finding a product for my hair that will restore moisture to soften my hair. I have been using tresseme consistently for a week and the results are amazing!

My hair was softer with the first wash and by the time I conditioned my hair the difference was mind blowing. My hair didn't tangle as much as it usually does and brushing my hair ,usually a daunting task,was a breeze.

I am happy to report that all the shampoo and conditioner bottles have been replace by two! This is a brilliant product i even caught my boyfriend stealing a squeeze one morning. I'd recommend it to anyone

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
S
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply