Review Detail

4.5 44 0.5
Shampoo May 15, 2017 1250
TRESemmé BOTANIQUE Nourish & Replenish Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When you talk about hair treatments, the first thing which comes to my mind is Coconut. It's what got me excited about these products.I have been natural for almost a year and I have been on a hunt for the perfect hair product with the blend of natural ingredients.So when Beauty Bulletin delivered these two products my search ended am in love.I found TRESemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo and Conditioner infused with coconut milk and aloe vera the most suitable product for my natural C4 hair So, here is the review –

TRESemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish Conditioner

After about two uses, I think this conditioner is really good! It’s thick, but not thick to where I can’t get it out of the bottle. The fragrance is a combination of fresh coconut and a perfume-like under note that is pleasant.When out of the bottle and into my hands, it’s creamy and it spreads easily through my kinky afro with almost no effort.As for detangling properties, this stuff detangles just as good! I’m able to effectively finger detangle the conditioner leaves my hair soft and easy to manage after rinsing and during my detangling.

TRESemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish Conditioner and Shampoo only has the good stuff you look for in hair products; water, aloe vera, coconut, glycerin and it is silicone free.

I use this conditioner to

Cowash
Detangle
and as a base for my DIY deep conditioners
On application, my hair feels so soft. It has great slip, making detangling my hair very easy. It cleanses my scalp and hair without stripping its moisture and oils.

TRESemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo.

The shampoo has two remarkably conditioning ingredients – Coconut milk and aloe vera which are known to treat dry scalp and dandruff and helps to stimulate hair growth. My scalp is dry so I found the result quite suitable for my kind of hair. I really felt my hair soft and fresh while drying my damp hair. The smell remained in my hair for quite some time Which I just love.

Key Features & Benefits:

• Has an amazingly lovely smell
• Infused with coconut milk and aloe vera
• Silicone Free
• Lathers well
• Makes hair soft, clean and smooth
• Reduces frizz
• Retains moisture
• Non-greasy
• Consists of coconut milk and aloe vera which are good for hair growth

How to use TRESemmé Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo and Conditioner

Apply to wet hair, gently massage into scalp and work into a lather.
Rinse thoroughly from roots to tips.
Work into a lather.
Rinse thoroughly.
Follow with Tresemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish Conditioner.
Apply to damp hair focusing on ends to mid-lengths first. Work any remaining conditioner up towards the roots
Leave in for 2-3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.

My Verdict

I give it a 10/10 because honestly, I don’t see what I don’t like about this conditioner and shampoo from the price which is R80.00. With an addictive scent and leaves, my hair clean detangles and moisturizes it how can not love it.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
TRESemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo and Conditioner
TRESemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo and Conditioner | Review| Meza Mtshali
MM
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply