4.5 44 0.5
Shampoo May 15, 2017 1250
NEWLY launched TRESemmé BOTANIQUE Nourish & Replenish Shampoo and Conditioner
(Updated: May 16, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Both Shampoo & Conditioner with RICH BOTANICAL BLEND OF COCONUT MILK & ALOE VERA.

Shampoo: The TRESemmé BOTANIQUE Shampoo
is gentle on the scalp, thorough cleansing keeps my scalp comfortable and moisturised offering a great mixture of coconut milk leaving it smelling great too. And though it really depends on your hair texture I really do believe that it does it's job so would give it 5 stars and certainly would purchase. The shampoo has
NO DYES.SILICONE FREE. ALSO SAFE FOR COLOUR TREATED HAIR. It's perfect for narural hair treatment it left my dreadlocks nourished and looking and feeling bouncy and great.

Tip: You Don’t Need to Shampoo to Condition.Shampooing your hair every day can create dry and split ends,but that doesn't mean you should skip conditioning. Without it, your hair can become dried out, prone to frizz and breakage.

Conditioner: The TRESemmé BOTANIQUE conditioner
is not oily, greasy nor heavy. Its just Perfect. Best conditioner I have found. The smell is very strongly naturally earthly much nicer than the usual synthetic fragrance. This is certainly a very high quality product .HAS NO DYES TOO.IS SILICONE FREE. IT IS ALSO SAFE FOR COLOUR TREATED AND NATURAL HAIR.

Tip: Roots should NEVER, be conditioned avoiding your roots while conditioning is extremely IMPORTANT. Starting from the ends and Spreading the conditioner to the mid-lengths of your hair is the best way to hydrate your strands where they need it most.

#LongLiveNaturalHair what really triggered me using this 5 star TRESemmé BOTANIQUE Nourish & Replenish Shampoo and Conditioner is the fact that it's SILCONE-FREE. By using (silicone-based products) you're stripping your hair of the natural nutrients leaving your hair dry which may also cause your hair to lose it's shine.

TRESemmé BOTANIQUE is now available in the following stores nationwide for a reasonable R79.99 FOR EACH 750ML BOTTLE:

@clicks_sa
@Dischem_pharmacies
@picknpay
@shoprite.ng
@checkers_sa
#Spar
#Game

I'll be posting the process with my friend TshireletsoM stay glued to our pages @thobi14 @i_am_mulTeemedia we can't wait for the video tutorial to be seen.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
T
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply