Review Detail

4.5 44 0.5
Shampoo May 15, 2017 1250
TRESemmé BOUTANIQUE Bomb!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My first impression of the TRESemmé BOUTANIQUE Range was the packaging!! I don't know about you, but the green bottle made me feel as though I was entering a whole new world of being natural!!

The smell of the shampoo and conditioner took my breath away!! The products smells so amazing, especially the hint of coconut milk! Yum!

One thing I have to give props to TRESemmé for is for the amount of slip in their products! I love a product that feels soft to touch, because I know it's gonna do wonder to my hair in terms of softening and nourishing it!

Shampoo: My first wash was absolutely amazing! I appreciate a foaming shampoo because it make me feel as though the cleaning job is actually being done! And after I rinsed the shampoo, my hair was not even dry!!! *shuu...*

Conditioner: Slip! soft! Silky!!! I could detangle my coils, and deep condition my hair all with ONE single product!!! And the ever lasting smell was a bonus for me!!! I didn't even need to apply anything on my hair because it was so moisturized!!!

Thank you TRESemmé!!!! What.A.Range!!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
TRESemmé BOUTANIQUE
DK
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply