Review Detail

4.5 44 0.5
Shampoo May 15, 2017 1246
TRESemme New Expert Botanique Shampoo and Conditioner
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Tresemme has launched its new Botanique shampoo and conditioner shampoo and conditioner range for natural seeking women and I am loving it.

From the rich coconut scent, to the smooth texture of the shampoo and conditioner, this is definitely a go to and should have in your home for a quick wash.

The combination of the aloe vera and coconut milk, will ensure that healthy hair growth, moisturised hair and scalp and fresh smelling hair.

My friend and I loved using these products, the price is really good if you don't want to buy both the shampoo and conditioner, you can just opt for the conditioner which is really great for co-washing.

The Verdict:

As mentioned, it has a heavy coconut scent, if you're not a fan of heavily scented products, you might not like it but who doesn't love the smell of coconut?

The shampoo and conditioner both have great slip and foam immediately, which what I look for in shampoos.
The product really helps with detangling having dreads, it makes it so much easier for me when I have to twist my dreads.

I also have really dry hair and itchy scalp and this range is specially formulated to leave your hair feeling smooth and moisturise, relieving your scalp dryness and itchiness. My dreads also felt thicker and brought back the colour to them.

Each bottle is about 750 ml and if you only need to wash your hair once a week, this range can last forever.
One can purchase this range from any Clicks, DisChem, Shoprite, etc for only R79.99 per bottle.

I definitely give this range a thumbs up or a like and would recommend it to anyone.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
E9BB72DD-4F78-4DBE-A562-FBBE0CED5721.jpg
FK
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply