4.5 44 0.5
Shampoo May 15, 2017 1233
TRESemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish Hair Range
(Updated: May 15, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I used my TRESemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish products the same day I received them, i.e. last Thursday. Both, the shampoo and conditioner are dye, silicone, and paraben free, they are also are infused with coconut milk and aloe vera.

TRESemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo:

The shampoo is a transparent blob with a consistency of a smooth gel. It did not lather much on the first wash, regardless of how much I used, that said it did coat my hair well to make detangling quick and easy. On the second wash, my small shampoo blob lathered enough to start a foam party and after rinsing my hair felt incredibly soft and looked like my hair had hair babies. I think the volume would have been more ideal on looser type 3 curls, on my tightly coiled afro that was just overwhelming.

TRESemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish Conditioner:

Is creamy white in colour and, like the shampoo, it smelled like a warm Caribbean dream, a rich coconut scent, not much of the loe vera though. I was hoping for a thick, creamy goodness and I got a lotion type of consistency. Unsurprisingly, I had to apply a lot of the Tresemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish Conditioner to get my afro's volume somewhat under control enough to comb from root to tip with ease.

The verdict:

The Tresemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo was good to my high porosity hair, which is prone to dryness. It cleansed without being harsh, for that, I will happily keep it. The conditioner is rather too light for my liking, even though my afro did attain a desirable amount of softness I would have preferred this conditioner to be more thick and richer.

The price tag of R79.99, 750ml for each product is reasonable for the value, quality and effectiveness that my hair got out of them. The fact that they are also pretty much available everywhere, i.e. Clicks, Dis-chem, PnP, Shoprite, Checkers, Spar and Game will make them a favourite with a lot of budget-conscious natural girls.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
IMG_0241a.jpg
IMG_8787.1.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply