4.5 44 0.5
Shampoo May 15, 2017 1248
First impressions of the Botanique Range
(Updated: May 16, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Beauty Bulliten sent me the latest from the Tresemme line: Their Botanique Range. What A great product!

It’s a range that is specified to treat natural hair! It contains Aloe Vera and Coconut Milk- which has amazing benefits for your hair. Aloe vera for one, promotes hair growth, prevents itchy scalp and reduces dandruff while conditioning the hair. (I’m Sold already!) Coconut Milk is just as amazing. It restores dry and damaged hair, promotes hair growth and works as an amazing conditioner, adding volume to your hair and making it less greasy. Which contributes to longer and thicker hair. (YAS Queen)

I love this product already and I've only used it a few times! ??Seriously, my hair feels amazing. My hair is more moisturised and softer than it's been in a while. My Curls are bouncier and have a lot more life. And get this. The curls stay defined for longer. Normally I have to wash my hair every second day in order to get good curls, but not while using this range!??When combing out my hair, I use the conditioner as it detangles and makes my hair much easier to handle. I also left some of the conditioner in my hair which reduced frizz and kept my curls looking amazing.

This range is launching real soon and will be available at the following stores for just R79,99:
- Clicks
- Dis-Chen
- Pick ’n Pay
- Shoprite
- Checkers
- Spar
- Game

The price? R79,99?? ARE YOU INSANE! That's so worth it. I will definitely be purchasing these products again.

Watch this space as I will be posting updates about my trial with this product!

#LongLiveNaturalHair

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Tresemme Botanique Range First Impression
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply