Review Detail

4.5 19 0.5
Conditioners May 15, 2017 616
The TRESemme Botanique Shampoo and Conditioner Range Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The TRESemme Botanique Shampoo and Conditioner promises to restore and replenish dry and damaged hair, leaving the hair moisturizer and soft and adding shine back into the hair as well.

My initial thoughts on the product was very good. The size of the Shampoo and Conditioner is 750ml which is perfect for the amount of hair that I have. The scent of the Conditioner had a very nice coconut smell, and the shampoo had more of the aloe Vera scent coming through.

The Conditioner:
Ok wash days, I usually start with Conditioner first and then detangle before I Shampoo so that I don't create more knots in my hair, making shampooing easier and quicker. The Conditioner made my hair feel very soft and detangling time was cut short as well.

The Shampoo:
The Shampoo was a bit harsh on my hair as it caused frizz on the second day after wash day. I did feel a bit of dryness after using the Shampoo, which I then added more Conditioner to my hair to add back the moisture that the Shampoo removed.

All in all, the Botanique Range works fairly well, although my only problem was the Shampoo taking away too much moisture, but the Conditioner topped the charts for me!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
TRESemme Botanique Range Shampoo and Conditioner Review
C
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply