Review Detail

4.5 19 0.5
Conditioners May 15, 2017 616
Tres Cool ! Tresemme Botanique Coconut Milk and Aloe Vera
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

First Impressions Using TRESemméBotanique Nourish & Replenish Conditioner. Thank You Beauty Bulletin for sending these to review.
Same range products are made to compliment each other so they provide best results.
The Conditioner is crafted system is infused with rich botanical blend of coconut milk and Aloe Vera. The system gently cleanses and nourishes hair, leaving hair feeling moisturized and beautifully soft.
Key Features & Benefits :
* For Frizz control hair for upto 24 hours.
* Expertly crafted system is infused with rich botanical blend of coconut oil & Aloe Vera.
* Gently nourishes hair, leaving hair feeling moisturised and beautifully soft.
* No Parabens. No Dyes, Silicones and lower sulphates.
* Safe for color treated hair.
The conditioner smells exactly smells of vanilla caramel which is my favourite it's so distinctive. The texture of the conditioner is thick, creamy and slippery.
How I Use it
After I shampoo my hair, I take 2 hands full times conditioner on my palms. Then I spread the conditioner on the lengths of my hair from my ear till the ends of my hair. After leaving the conditioner in my hair for approximately 5-7 minutes, I wash it off completely with normal temperature water. I also would like to advise you to wash off all conditioner from the hair properly and not leave any product in the hair. Otherwise this will result in product build up and hair will turn greasy quickly.
I find the conditioner does an excellent job.
Overall I feel this is a great conditioner for all hair types. Provides enough hydration for my normal to dry hair. And it's free from Silocone, parabens, dyes with lower sulphates.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
TRESEMME PIC.jpg
Tresemme Botanique Experts Selection : FIRST IMPRESSIONS
L
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply