Review Detail

4.3 95 0.5
Treatments, Masks May 14, 2019 1330
Moisture and Shine on the go
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

LOVE 1: the bottle is small enough for moisture and shine on the go - since I received this, it's either been in my handbag or my car because I'm always on the go and dry is a no-no.
LOVE 2: it smells amazing and so does my hair!

Price: It's quite a bit pricier than other natural oils that could offer the same amount of nourishment and definition, however, the oil is long lasting (still haven't finished my first bottle) because you do not need a lot to coat all your hair.

Quality: This product does what it says but the viscosity is quite low for a product that contains coconut. It also stays on my hands and doesn't always all go onto your hair - meaning you have to go in for a few more pumps before finishing ends, etc and end up with very oily hands.

Effectiveness: While my hair is moisturised, defined and nourished, once my hair dries or goes through a bit of turbulence (wind), my hair ends up with a lot of frizz. I have fine hair which means I like light products and prefer one-product wonders. I would recommend this oil if you're doing a LOC method or following with another styling aid.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Tresemme Botanic Rich Oil Mist Morning
S
Top 500 Reviewer 14 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply