fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 94 0.5
Treatments, Masks May 14, 2019 1271
Pre-Wash Detangling Butter on 4C Hair, Yey or Nay?!
(Updated: June 15, 2019)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Not really sure where to begin on reviewing this product, from the packaging or the end results?

Ladies, this is it! I’m new to the natural Afro world, and have been struggling with having to detangle my hair, especially before styling. I personally have 4C type hair, and we all know how it’s a hassle to detangle and style due to how coarse and curly 4C type hair is.

Thank you to TRESemmé and Beauty Bulletin for selecting me for this project, when I received my package it was nothing but pure bliss. I could smell before opening the package it smelled amazing. I received 3 products (pre-wash detangling butter, Oil Mist and Hair Food)

My review today is on the detangling butter. And because I dislike detangling my hair I’ve only ever done it once this year (also due to the amount of hair I lose when I detangle). I used the butter exactly as instructed on the product and from the beginning it smells divine. Ultimately it left my hair smelling fresh, and most importantly detangled my hair for styling afterwards and with just lesser hair loss than before using the product.

I would definitely purchase and use this product again.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Z
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply