3.9 6 0.5
TRESemmé_Beauty-Full_Volume_Collection.jpg
Shampoo August 31, 2016 494
TRESemme Expert Beauty-Full Volume Reverse System Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was chosen by Beauty Bulletin to review the range and provide a video in which I demonstrate how well the range works. You can find the video below and if you do watch it, don't forget to leave a like and subscribe if you would like to see more videos.

Here are my thoughts:

Overall, I feel the system can be a little bit confusing. Why? Because the system works in reverse. This basically means you would start off by conditioning your hair instead of shampooing it first. This prevents your hair from being weighed down and is supposed to give your hair a lighter and voluminous feel.

Conditioner: extremely lightweight and not as heavy as most conditioners. I love that this did not leave my hair feeling oily and very flat, as I have curly hair so I love wearing a conditioner that does not take the curls away.

Shampoo: The smell of both the shampoo and conditioner was amazing. The only thing that stood out and was a bit different was that the shampoo was pump activated, while the conditioner was a normal bottle. Usually with most of the TRESemme products I've used, both bottles are fairly similar, they just vary in colour. Other than that, can't fault step 1 and 2.

Mousse: This was the only product out of the range that I had a problem with. In my YouTube video you can clearly see I struggle to use the mousse because the spray cap was so stiff. The other problem I had was that the mousse was very sticky, so much so that I had to get up to wash my hands while filming because everything my hands touched, would end up sticking to. It was just a minor mishap but did the job it was supposed to.

Hair Maximizer: I was a bit confused as to how this product was supposed to be used, but after figuring it out, I assumed it was something similar to a blow-dry conditioner which added extra bounce to your hair. It worked, so it impressed me a lot!

Overall I can honestly say that this range really does work. It gave my hair so much bounce and life. I am OBSESSED with this product and would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to try it. A special thank you to Beauty Bulletin for providing me with these products to review. If you do watch the video review, please leave me a like and subscribe.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
TRESemme Beauty-Full Volume Reverse System Range Demo & Review | South African Beauty Blogger
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply