3.9 6 0.5
TRESemmé_Beauty-Full_Volume_Collection.jpg
Shampoo August 31, 2016 520
My experience using the TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Collection
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was fortunate to attend the Cape Town launch, introducing the NEW TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume collection. They revealed the revolutionary new reverse wash hair care system, of which I had not heard of before.

Honestly, I was skeptical at first about this reverse system, but the presentation by the Unilever team and Celebrity stylist Chris Naseli was very informative, showcasing how the technology works with the reverse system and the amazing results after using the products.
Obviously I was super excited to test the products out and see whether the demonstrations were true and accurate, and see the real results.

Using the TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner, Step 1:
I use 4 pumps of the pre-wash conditioner even though my hair sits above my shoulders, as I‘ve tested using less but did not feel like I had enough product in my hair. I leave it in for a few minutes and then wash it out thoroughly. My hair feels uber soft, so light and silky but with definite volume straight away. Every time!

Then go on to Step 2..
Using the TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Shampoo, Step 2:
The texture of the shampoo is amazing. A lot goes a long way and makes a beautiful mousse effect, so soft and fluffy I want to eat it! This is my best part ;) My hair feels full of volume. I then wash the shampoo out once it’s been for a decent enough time.

Last step: Beauty-Full Volume Hair Maximizer
I roughly towel dry the excess water out and spray on the TRESemmé Heat Defence Styling Spray, I have always used this to protect my hair from heat (hair dryer and iron). I then use a decent amount of the Hair Maximizer through my damp hair, trying to smooth it from root to tip. I then dry my hair. My hair does not feel greasy as all. This maximizer keeps the hair light and not sticky. I am not the best at blow-drying my hair so I do not get as much volume as expected but I like how my hair feels and it looks healthier.

I am really enjoying using these products, being pleasantly surprised after my initial hesitation. As a test, I have used other shampoos and conditioners as well, just to see the difference, and really see if the reverse system is superior. The other products and brands are just as good, but I have not come across the same silky, light feeling as the reverse system gives my hair. My hair feels lighter, smoother and silkier and does not get knotty. The one thing that usually grates me in winter is when I wear scarves or pashmina’s, my hair usually gets quite knotty. Since using this reverse system my hair never gets knotted. Not even after shampooing, and I really get in there with the mousse. The comb just glides through. The only negative is I am not getting an abundance of volume that I had expected which is disappointing, but as mentioned before, I put that down to my very average blow-drying “technique” or lack of.

My hair definitely feels great and looks pretty good too, so I am happy. Now, I just need to learn how to do a great blow-dry and create an abundance of volume and bounce like Chris Naseli does so well!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply