Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 11 0.5
Foundations November 06, 2009 274
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My sister picked this up for me while she was overseas, not even knowing what she was buying! She really didn't understand why I was shouting like a four year old when I opened it up :)
She got it for me in Caramel #4 which is their darkest shade but works really well with my NC 44 skin tone. The packing itself is beautiful. A gold pen like container with a cap. Theres a little "button" at the bottom that you press to allow product to be pushed up into a built in brush. You use this brush to apply the concealer.
The concealer works like a dream. I use it under my eyes and you cannot even tell i hadn't slept the night before (student life hey). I also use it on spots that pop up sporadically and it works beautifully on those too. This concealer has lasted me ages and it is definitely one of my favorites.
Some advice though... clean the brush often. After a while, the pen started smelling finny and I thought the product had gone off. But no, it was the brush that has started to smell funny because of the left over product.
It is really pricey but definitely worth it
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply