Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 11 0.5
Foundations November 06, 2009 274
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I bought this during my Dragon Air flight, between Beijing to Hong Kong. It was much cheaper than what I would have paid here (I think R280) and they had the perfect shade suited for Asian skin tones. I was so excited to get my hands on this baby because I heard so many great reviews on this, and I've developed some undereye circles during the previous year.

What I like about this product is the packaging. The gold pen packaging is sooo glamorous! All you do is press the button on top to click the product out. Usually 2-3 clicks is sufficient to get enough product for both the under eye areas. The brush is super soft and distributes the product well. I usually rub the brush on an alcohol swab every 2 weeks (Depending on how often I use this product) just to give it a clean.

I know most girls use this as an undereye concealer, but this product also works well as a highlighter or a base before applying eyeshadows. As a concealer, I think it works great because it brightens the undereye area without making the area look cakey or fine lines more visible. I usually use this product under my foundation for a day time look, and over my foundation at night when I want my under eye area to be even brighter.

I also use this sometimes on my cheek bones to give that very subtle highlight, along the bridge of my nose and a bit on top of the cupid's bow. This is great if you want a subtle highlight that does not contain any glitters/shimmers whatsoever.

This product is quite pricey, even though I got it a bit cheaper so I try to use it on special occasions only. But you only need a small amount of the product everytime you do your makeup. In my opinion, because of the price and how luxurious this product is, I would say it is more of a "lust-have" than a "must-have".
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply