Review Detail

4.4 4 0.5
Styling Tools September 16, 2013 201
Toni & Guy Cleanse and Nourish For Damaged Hair
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The first time I use the Cleanse product, I could feel my scalp was clean...it felt refreshed and my hair was such a vibrant and rich jet black colour. The shampoo itself is an opaque white colour. Smells so divine. It feels silky, is very foamy and what a great job it does of getting your hair super clean.

The conditioner is a white colour and smells just as fresh as the shampoo. It nourishes the hair from root to tips and adds in those good-for-your-hair nutrients lost through styling and styling products, hair-drying and shampooing. It is moisturising and doesn't leave an oily film after rinsing out.

One of the things I was disappointed with was the opening of the shampoo (as well as the conditioner. The bottle openings don't really allow for control of how much product one uses. And because the contents are so thick in consistency, the product tends to blob out. It would have been useful if the opening was narrowed a bit or had a squeeze through nozzle to help with control.

Another thing that annoyed me a tad, was the fact that the bottle are EXACTLY the same. Meaning you would have to actually pick up the bottle and read which is the conditioner and which is the shampoo. Kind of irritating if you are in the shower, you've just shampooed your hair, you need to condition, and you first have to see which is which. But of course, this is merely a personal preference.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply