Review Detail

3.6 3 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes October 07, 2010 151
TLC Facial and Eye Cleansing Make-up Remover Wipes
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I bought this product in the purple packaging which is fragrance free for extra sensitive skin. I got it on a 3 for the price of 2 sale at Clicks so it was very inexpensive to purchase. The wipes are reasonably moist but not dripping wet, I find that the upper wipes can dry out after a little while but storing the package upside down re-wets them. I use these wipes for removing my foundation and other make up but find that its not that effective at removing heavy eye make-up and mascara. I have to use an eye make up remover afterwards to make sure my all the mascara is removed. I use it on a daily basis before using a gentle face wash to remove the residue that it leaves on the skin and find that the wipes don't cause any stinging sensation or break outs. I think its a great addition to your make-up cleansing routine but not really as a stand alone product.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
October 07, 2010
Those 3 for 2 sales at Clicks are so awesome!!! I also stock up things like cleansing wipes, as well as vitamins and sweets when they have those sales!!!
A
atomickitten
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply