Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.9 11 0.5
Makeup Removers February 23, 2012 295
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I recently discovered that I have been going through my pack of Mac makeup wipes very fast and I could't afford another pack at the time. So I headed to clicks and picked up this pack of 60 wipes for R60! Total bargain in my eyes.
What caught my eye was that it had a hard plastic seal on top, very similar to my mac ones. Its not like the other wipes where you have that little sticky tab to close the product and your wipes end up drying out. These wipes stay moist. Its like a little air tight container!
Once I smelled them, it smelled very clinical. Almost like a hospital with all those sanitizer aromas floating about. It was a surprise because these wipes contain chamomile extract so I expected it to smell a little bit like chamomile.
The wipes themselves work really well. They remove all my makeup except maybe my ac Fluid Line gel liner. But then again, nothing really takes that off. I have to scrub it off.
These wipes are said to contain a cleaner, toner and moisturizer. My skin does feel quite moisturized after i have used these wipes but I still use a cleanser, toner and moisturizer to be on the safe side.
I will definitely be buying these wipes again.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply